Monday, September 12, 2011

Additions to My Bookshelves Monday - Sept. 12, 2011

From Powell’s Books

HELLBENT (Cheshire Red Reports #2) by Cherie Pries – UF, TPB

ONE SALT SEA (An October Daye Novel #4) by Seanan McGuire – UF, MPB

A PRINCESS OF MARS (John Carter of Mars Series #1) by Edgar Rice Burroughs –SCI-FI/FANTASY, MPB

FEAST OF SOULS (Book One of the Magister Trilogy) by C. S. Friendman – FANTASY, MPB

WINGS OF WRATH (Book Two of the Magister Trilogy) by C. S. Friendman – FANTASY, MPB

EON: Dragoneye Reborn/Rise of the Dragoneye (Eon Series #1) by Alison Goodman – YA FANTASY, TPB


From Barnes & Noble

THE FALLEN 3: END OF DAYS (Fallen Series #3) by Thomas E. Sniegoski – UF, TPB

My final book from Borders:

HELL’S HORIZON (Book Two of the City Trilogy) by Darren Shan – SCI-FI, TPB


A couple weeks ago Cherie Priest hosted a Hellbent giveaway of TPB, BOCD and MP3 BOCD. I didn’t know I was a winner until I picked up my mail Friday night. So I am adding to my finds list:

http://www.brillianceaudio.com/library/product.asp?AuthorId=1545&Titleid=30030 (Cheshire Red Reports #2) by Cherie Pries – UF, BOCD

For those of you keeping score, that puts HELLBENT on my list twice for last week. One TPB and one BOCD. I am a happy fan who will have a kickass commute this week. Oh yes I will.